Wireless Power Supplies - BM100B - 13.5V - 10.0A Power supply
Wireless Power Supplies BM100B - 13.5V - 10.0A Power supply
BM100B Series of Power Supplies are the mains operated power supplies used for powering wireless sets of both UHF & VHF. They are the dual output Power supplies. They supply power to wireless set and at the same time charges the battery. These are designed with high frequency switching technology which make them highly reliable, cost effective, compact in size and light in weight.
170V AC - 270V AC
47HZ - 63HZ
Output Load Regulation:
13.10V - 13.90VDC
Output Current on radio terminal
Output current on battery terminal when radio not in transmit mode
01) Wider input range, reduced size and weight.
02) Detachable AC Power chord with 3pin IEC 320 inlet socket.
03) Separate battery terminals with charge current limit to enhance battery life.
04) Proven field reliability for more than 14 years.
05) Protected against Short Circuit, Over load and Output over voltage.